![]() |
| Looking into heaven! |
Four years ago, our family officially began! What a special day that was for me. I was so overwhelmed with joy, happiness, and love that I cried my false eye lashes off before the ceremony began. As faithful LDS members, we chose to be sealed together for time and all eternity something that I had yearned for, cried for, and prayed for a VERY long time. It seemed like forever before I found Gabe and in Mormon years I was practically a senior citizen! But nonetheless, I found favor with the Lord and the Heavens opened and poured out the blessing of my sweetheart. Nothing makes me feels safer than his arms wrapped around me.
I have decided to join the ranks of blogging as we are growing our family...not only in children but in extended family members and want a place for them to be able to see the happenings of our lil J crew.
Gabe and I found ourselves 4 years ago trying to start our family from the very beginning but pregnancy was not happening. A few months after we were married, I had a positive test early but it only last a couple of days. We fervently prayed for guidance and direction on how to build our family. I remember praying should we start the adoption process? The answer was no...you will be given a child. So, ok, we moved forward but I am not one for waiting as many who knows me knows. So, we started infertility treatments. During the second failed attempt, we had learned about a little boy and we wondered...is this the answer to our prayers? I had a dream about a boy smiling up at me....when I met JJ for the first time...I knew that whatever happened in our adoption journey this was meant to be because he was the little boy in my dreams.
Not only did our family increase by one....we increased in having JJ's birth mom, S, become a part of our family as well. We have loved every time we are able to spend with S and so happy to see the things she is accomplishing in her life these days.
September of this year we were chosen by another amazing birth mother, E, who has joined the ranks of the J crew, along with members of her family. We are having a little girl! Elizabeth Jenae is scheduled to join us on December 17th and we cannot wait! We are so humbled at how the Lord has literally opened the heavens on November 20th and poured out his blessings upon us!


No comments:
Post a Comment