Thursday, December 4, 2014

Making friends....Heavenly Father knows exactly who we are and what we need...and Chocolate Peppermint Cake!

Happy Thursday folks!  Been a busy week trying to prepare for our upcoming adventure to family of four status and taking time off work.  Picked up little man from preschool to find him covered in cupcake from a birthday party, so we went home, cleaned up and headed to the park to work out the energy surge!



Luckily we found some willing kids that seem to speak the same language of screaming on the playground that JJ possesses.



And tonight, a rare tender mercy as I witnessed Heavenly Father remember a precious child who had had just one more trial added to and he sent enough of a help to lift spirits.  You never know when you might be that angel who answers the prayer of someone who has just had enough.  I know that I truly am grateful for the many angels in my life.  This time of preparing for baby has been tremendously joyous but also stressful.  And I have had angels take me by the hand and guide me to safety.  I am so thankful to celebrate this Christmas season.  I know that my Redeemer lives and that my Heavenly Father knows each of us and is keenly aware of exactly what we need and when to give it.  I am more superficial level...very thankful for the angels that took me to lunch for an early birthday celebration and for the chocolate peppermint cake that I nibbled on all afternoon and night long.  Superbly delicious!!!  But seriously...shout out to one of my favorite renditions of this song that reminds me we are not alone!


Sleep tight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment