So, onto much better topics!!! The KIDS! Parenting is so not easy but I am ever so thankful for these two in my life. Last weekend, we decided to go to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny to capture a few memories. Lizzie was tired and just consumed with quietly taking it all in. She didn't even notice we put on Bunny's lap. JJ was a little hesitant at first but did better than his refusal to approach Santa last Christmas. He certainly warmed up where it was hard to leave because of all the kisses and long good byes that JJ wanted to do. I think it was the candy that won him over.
Lately, JJ has been willing to pray more...phew...been worried that I have been not teaching so well. His prayer lately has included blessing his brother Jesus...so cute...last Sunday, he felt we hadn't started the blessing on the water fast enough so he took it upon himself. Dear Heavenly Father please bless Brother Jesus...AMEN! A few snickers could be heard around us!
Lizzie has found her hands!!! She loves them. She can be found sucking on them anytime she doesn't have a pacifier or a bottle. It is the cutest thing to see her use her one hand to keep her other hand shoved in her mouth!
Egg hunt anyone??? I think we want to check out a local one this year. So, if any local friends want to join us this Saturday, let me know.




No comments:
Post a Comment